Canadian Plasma Resources is looking for healthy donors who:
- are between 17 and 68 years of age.
- weigh between 50 kg to 180 kg.
- have a permanent address within 100 kilometers of a Canadian Plasma Resources facility.
- present valid photo identification, proof of address, social insurance card.
- qualify to donate. This involves a process that includes a questionnaire, an interview, a medical examination and testing on two separate occasions within a 26-week period.
- have eaten a full healthy protein-rich meal within two hours before donation.
- have not had a tattoo or piercing done in the past 6 months.
- have not donated blood in the past 56 days.